VMware Workstation 10
VMware Workstation™ 10 continues VMware’s tradition of delivering innovative features that technical professionals rely on every day. With support for Windows 8.1, tablet sensors, and expiring VMs, it’s the perfect tool to make your work seamless, intuitive, and more connected.
How to Activate ?
- Launch the downloaded setup and wait till it loads
- Continue the setup with your own options and install vmware
- Right after the installation it will ask for a License key to activate full version [image]
- Just copy a key from below and paste in the box there
- Click Enter ! That’s all launch VMware workstation 10 and see about ; its registered
Downloads & Links
VMware Fusion Pro
VMware Fusion is a software hypervisor developed by VMware for computers running OS X with Intel processors. Fusion allows Intel-based Macs to run operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris on virtual machines, along with their OS X operating system using a combination of paravirtualization, hardware virtualization and dynamic recompilation.
Fusion, made possible by the Apple–Intel transition, marked VMware’s first entry into Macintosh-based x86-virtualization. Fusion uses Intel VT present in the Intel Core microarchitecture platform. Much of the underlying technology in Fusion is inherited from other VMware products, such as VMware Workstation, allowing Fusion to offer features such as 64-bit and SMP support from the first beta version onward.
- Unity view
Unity view creates a seamless desktop environment between Microsoft Windows and OS X applications. It optionally hides Windows’ start menu and taskbar and runs the Windows applications directly from the dock in OS X. Further, users can drag and drop files between Windows and the Mac, and use familiar Mac keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste between Windows and Mac applications. It is (almost) fully compatible with Exposé. Fusion windows that are covered by other Fusion windows don’t redraw when switching to Exposé, causing visual anomalies. This feature is later made available in VMware Workstation 6.5 Beta, which is designed to be run on Windows/Linux platforms.
- DirectX 9.0
DirectX 9.0 is supported through dynamic recompilation to OpenGL instructions in Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 virtual machines. Hence, users can play supported games through Fusion or run applications which require 3D graphics. VMware Fusion 3 has DirectX 9 Shader Model 3 and OpenGL support.
- 32-bit and 64-bit guest operating systems
32-bit and 64-bit guest operating systems are supported by VMWare Fusion. Over 60 operating systems are supported, including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, and Solaris. Additionally, VMWare Fusion 2.0 adds support for Mac OS X Server version 10.5 (Leopard) as a guest on a Mac OS X host. Additionally, Fusion 2.0.1 added experimental support for unreleased developer builds of Mac OS X Server 10.6 (Snow Leopard) – presumably for software developers with Apple-granted access to pre-release builds of Snow Leopard. There is also support for Windows XP Service Pack 2 Boot Camp partitions: a user can use his Windows Boot Camp partition, eliminating the need for two separate Windows installations. In addition, VMWare Fusion offers support of up to 8 GB of memory on guest 64-bit operating systems, and up to 16GB of RAM on Mac Pros and Xserves.
Snapshots enable users to save a stable state of the guest operating system to disk, allowing users to quickly return to their virtual machine without the need of rebooting.
- Shared Folders
Shared Folders allow the mounting of folders from the host operating system to the guest operating system.
- Extensive hardware support
Extensive hardware support is built into VMWare Fusion. For networking, there is support for wired and wireless networks, in NAT or bridged mode (albeit, erratic availability with wireless interfaces). There is access to physical devices from the virtual machine (i.e. read and write CDs and DVDs) as well as access to USB 2.0 devices such as video cameras, iPods, printers, and disks at full speed. Firewire support is still missing in the latest version, although a workaround exists by mounting the device as a shared folder.
- Support for multiple CPUs (SMP) or multicore CPUs
Support for multiple CPUs (SMP) or multicore CPUs is built into VMWare Fusion. Fusion also allows the user to assign up to eight CPUs to one virtual machine to gain additional performance for CPU-intensive workloads.
Portability. Virtual machines created with VMware Fusion can be used with other VMware products and vice versa, and are compatible with other VMware virtual appliances.
How to Install?
- Download the setup+keygen file from below link
- Follow all instruction on readme files on file
- That’s it, Enjoy 🙂 !
asana, Black Dragon, Prerit Sarvaiya, and 2 others are discussing. Toggle Comments
- Unity view
Install Kali Linux inside Windows
In this post, i will guide you how to install Kali Linux inside Windows. Instead of replacing your current OS or dual-booting it, this is another way to install.
What is Kali Linux? Kali Linux is one of the Best Operating System for Penetration Testing Hacking. [Link]
How to Install Kali Linux inside Windows
- Download and Install VmWare WorkStation [Link]
- Open Vmware WorkStation
- Click on Create a New Virtual Machine
- Tick Typical and click on Next
- Browse where you have the OS Image file
- Enter the Machine name, any name you like
- Specify the disk capacity
- Tick on Store Virtual Disk on Single file and click next
- Click on Customize Hardware if you want to edit anything
- Click on finish
- The virtual machine will started to mount the ISO file and boot it
- Wait until it finished booting
- Select Graphical Install
- Select desire language,location,locale and keyboard inputs
- Now it will loads components from the CD
- Enter the hostname and domain name. Domain name is the username. For example, if you leave all the name to default, it will be [email protected]
- Enter your password
- Now is the Disk Partitioning part, choose Manual and click continue
- Select the disk and choose Create New Empty Partition
- Click on Free Space, Create New Partition and click continue
- We will make a swap partition, so set the size to 4GB (recommended) or anything you like
- Select the Partition type as Logical and the location is at the End
- Click on Use As, set it to swap, Done Setting up the Partition, click continue
- Click on the Free Space again, Create a new Logical Partition and the size is up to you as long it’s not exceed the available space
- Just click on Done Setting up the Partition and click continue
- Click on Finish partitioning and write changes to disk
- Click Yes and continue
- You’re done! 😀 Wait for the system finish installing. After that just click on continue
- Wait for the machine to reboot and Enjoy pentesting!
*Having problem installing? Watch the video below or leave a comment
The most advanced edition of Ontrack EasyRecovery with network recovery support for companies that need to protect multiple workstations. Now equipped with data erase and data protection features. The Enterprise Edition provides user with VMware® support for recovery and permanent deletions of data. This software is also equipped with hardware and software RAID recovery support and an enhanced set of recovery tools, including: mail recovery, hex viewer, S.M.A.R.T., bad block/block usage diagnostics, imaging tools, copy disk and refresh disk.
How To Activate ?
- Install Software From Given Link.
- After Installation launch it.
- Click on : Click Here for Activation Code
- Then a link will open in your browser.
- Copy Link, paste on keygen.
- Use generated key on Keygen to activate.