Automation Studio™ P6 Professional Edition
Automation Studio™ P6 Professional Edition is the All-in-One Innovative Software Solution to Increase Engineering Productivity.
Automation Studio is a circuit designing software. It is also used as a simulation and project documentation software for Fluid Power systems. The electrical projects apprehended from Famic Technologies Inc. are also designed in it. It has many uses and it is special software. Its uses include its programming for CAD, maintenance and other training tenancies. This software becomes very handy for people like engineers, trainers and service and maintenance personnel. It can also be used for the troubleshooting and designing of hydraulics, synoptic, pneumatic and other electrical control systems.
There are three different versions available of this software each for different people. It includes professional and educational purposes. This software contains a large number of various symbol libraries. And all of these libraries follow the standards of ISO, IEC and JIC etc. the specialists of fields like Fluid Power, Electrical and Automation find this software a real beneficial application. This software also lets you to safely share your information with your colleagues, suppliers or customers. If you are a project owner you have the command to give access to other users. Altogether this software is very handy designing tool.
Features of Automation Studio
Ads by Adstract
- Impressive circuit designing application.
- Used as simulation and documentation for Fluid Power systems.
- Can design electrical projects apprehended from Famic Technologies Inc.
- Handy application for engineers, trainer and maintenance personnel.
- Can be used for troubleshooting and designing of hydraulics, pneumatic and electrical control systems.
- Contains numerous symbol libraries followed by standards of ISO, IEC and JIC.
- Lets you safely share your information with your colleagues.
- Much more !
How to Install and Activate ?
- Download the ISO file which contains setup and crack
- Now install the setup by running the setup.exe file
- Complete the setup and after completing the setup; restart the PC
- Now run crack file from patch folder and click on patch
- Now find .exe file mentioned in crack and wait until successfully patched message comes and than exit the patch file
- Now start the program and enhance your experience in the field of Engineering
- Enjoy and cheers to Onhax ! 🙂
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.