Counter Strike Global Offensive
Like the previous games in the series,Global Offensive is an objective-based multiplayer first-person shooter. Each player joins either the Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist team and attempts to complete objectives or eliminate the enemy team. The game operates in short rounds that end when all players on one side are dead or a team’s objective is completed. For most game modes, once a player dies, they must wait until the round ends to respawn. Players purchase weapons and equipment at the beginning of every round with money awarded based on their performance. Completing objectives or killing enemies earns the player money while negative actions, like killing a teammate or hostage, takes money away from the player. In addition, when a round ends all players receive some amount of money, with players on the winning team receiving substantially more.
How to Install ?
- Mount Image.
- Run setup.exe to Install the game.
- Download the Patch
- Run csgo_update_v184.108.40.206.exe to install the Patch
- Play and Enjoy 🙂
How to Change your Nickname ?
- Open the installation folder and find rev.ini
- Through notebook open rev.ini
- Locate the line- PlayerName = “Player” Replace Player with your Nickname.
How to Access the server ?
Ads by Adstract
- Call the game Menu by pressing Tilde [~]
- In the window that appears, write connect ip:port and Press Enter
- List of servers will e located in server browser. PLAY AND ENJOY 😉
- If at the END of installation it shows error then ignore it …… 😉
- If colored weapons after purchasing shows normal then in rev.ini change #EnableNSNetsvp = UDP to EnableNSNetsvp = UDP.
For any Issue Please Comment Below 🙂