As soon as you’re connected to the Internet, applications can potentially send whatever information they want to wherever they want. Sometimes they do this for good reason, on your explicit request. But often they don’t. Little Snitch intercepts these unwanted connection attempts,and lets you decide how to proceed. This Application is only for Mac OS X. If you are a windows users, there are plenty of firewall software out there for the same job.
How to crack?
- Uninstall any version of Little Snitch from your computer.
- Install Little Snitch, reboot and use the serial provided.
- Put the document “com.lsreset.plist” on the desktop.
- Open the Terminal and type, or copy and paste: sudo cp ~/Desktop/com.lsreset.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons
- Press enter.
- Prompts for the password will appear, enter your password and press enter.
- Copy and paste this one and press enter: sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.lsreset.plist
- Restart your computer.
- You’re done! Enjoy!! 🙂
Direct Download Link
The document remained on the desktop can also be trashed.
You can run the Little Snitch Reseter.app if you want.
This crack should work with upcoming versions of Little Snitch 3.x