Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010 (also called Office 2010 and Office 14) is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Microsoft Windows,It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2007 and the predecessor to Microsoft Office 2013. Office 2010 includes extended file format support, user interface updates, and a changed user experience. A 64-bit version of Office 2010 is available, although not for Windows XP or Windows Server 2003.
On April 15, 2010, Office 2010 was released to manufacturing. The suite became available for retail and online purchase on June 15, 2010. Office 2010 is the first version to require product activation for volume licensing editions.In Office 2010, every application features ribbons in user interface.
How to Activate ?
- Install Office 2010 Professional Plus
- Download Microsoft Toolkit KMS Activator
- Run Micorosft Toolkit
- Click on Tiny Office logo button
- Go to Activation Tab
- Select AutoKMS from Activator/Tools and install it [ image ]
- Then click on green colour EZ-Activator button [ image ]
- Windows Firewall will ask for permission, let it access
- That’s it.Your Office 2010 Package is activated
Direct Download Link