SoundHound is a music search and discovery experience that identifies what is being played around you. Tap the orange button to instantly identify songs and see lyrics, share, stream, buy or simply explore more about artists you know and love or have just discovered.
You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you song and lyrics results through unique sing and hum search technology.
- Recognize songs played on radio stations
- Save and add to your Spotify or Rdio playlist
- View lyrics, moving real-time with the music beat
- Access artist and band photos and biographies
- View Album release date and band info
- Watch Youtube music videos
- Preview song and album reviews
- Share your favorite songs to Facebook and Twitter
- Launch Spotify and Rdio Radio
- Download songs or albums instantly in Google Play
– Performance enhancements and bug fixes
– To update automatically, go to:
– Play Store > Sidebar (swipe right from the left edge of the screen) > Settings.
– Under ‘General,’ select ‘Auto-update apps.’ To only download updates when your device is connected to Wi-Fi, choose the ‘Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only” option.
Ads by Adstract
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!