Autodesk SketchBook Pro
Autodesk SketchBook Pro is a professional-grade painting and drawing application designed for all your mobile devices. With the same paint engine as its powerful desktop counterpart, SketchBook delivers fluid pencils and sophisticated brushes in a simple and easy-to-use interface. With SketchBook, capture everything from your smallest doodles to your biggest ideas all in one place, no matter where you are.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms – existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit http://sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
- The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
- Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
- Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
- Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
- Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
- Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
- Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99)
- Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
- Synthetic and Smudge brushes
- Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
- Full Copic® Color Library
- Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
- Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
- Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
•Undo- you can now use the Back bottom on your device
•When in Pen Mode, you will see a reminder
•we now support 64-bit devices
•the brush preview has been updated and improved
•Android 4.3 +: capture time-lapse footage as you draw. Every 16 frames you capture, create one second of footage.
•Import from camera – take a picture with your camera and bring it into SketchBook as a background, inspirational image, or just as something to draw over.
•Bug fixes – Wacom 2.0.14/Adonit 2.7 (wavy /crashes)
How to Install?
- Download Apk from the link below.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
- Proceed with the installation and finish it.
- All Done. Enjoy!